Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Blushing Bee By Me Posts (Slow it Down)

Just wanted to write a little note to my readers to explain the lack of posts on my blog. The last few weeks I have had a cold but in the last 2-3 days it has really got bad. We are in the process of selling our home and buying a new one. There is so much to do. Between the kids, packing, inspection etc. I am finding so little time for anything. I love publishing this blog and have put so much into it. I will continue to publish but for the next few months it may not be as usual. I hope everyone can understand. If it was possible I would create a twin to help with it all. Thanks for reading.

P.S. If all goes as planned the home is from 1917 and will be a bit of a work in progress. It is very primitive looking. The funny thing is the person who lives there also loves barn stars and has the same type of primitive décor that I have in my home.

http://blushingbeebyme.blogspot.com/2012/11/blushing-bee-by-me-posts-slow-it-down.html

strtwgdiv_thumb[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment