Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Thrift Stores

Wanted to share this today from my other blog. As you all know I love Primitive Decor.

Thrift Shops & Thrifty Trendz Thrift Shop in Perrysburg

 

I have always loved shopping at Thrift Stores. Part of the excitement is that you never know what you are going to find. A few years ago I found a leather coat from JC Penny brand new with tags for $7.00 and it was marked $179.99. I have even found coach purses (used) for about $7.00. I have had days that I can't find a thing and then other days that I cannot believe what I have found. Goodwill is one of my favorite places and now they even have a place online that you can bid on products.

Today when I was out with my son and a friend of my daughters we found a new thrift store that has opened in Perrysburg. We had to go in to check them out. I found a set of 3 tables that I really want for my living room.For the set of 3 it is just $60! I am taking my husband to look at them tonight. I have taken a photo below. I will keep you posted if he let's me get them or not.

Photo: Set of shabby chic tables. Could be used indoors or great for the outdoors as well - 75.00 for the set. Large table - 40"w x 21" t x 23" d Small tables - 22"w x 20" t x 23 1/4" d @thriftytrendz

The name is Thrifty Trendz and they are located at 126 W. South Boundary Perrysburg, Ohio 43551. They just had the Grand Opening on June1. You can find them on Facebook here . The website is here. A bit about them-Thrifty Trendz - Coolest Thrift Shop {find your gem at thrifty trendz} #thriftytrendz
Description-Thrifty Trendz, a thrift stop, sells unique modern and vintage items which are not typically found at other thrift stores in the area. We carry gently used men, women, and children clothing and shoe's, modern and vintage - furniture, trinkets, knick knacks, books, glassware, housewares, electronics and jewelry. Check out our Mancave items - tvs, cds, dvds, games, records, sporting goods,tools and so much more! Come find you gem at Thrifty Trendz today :)
The lady working said they feature most products on Facebook and also sell them on craigslist and more. If you are in the area you really need to go check them out!

If I could I would love to open a thrift store. I think it would be such a fun job.

So many question to my readers is do you thrift shop? What is the best bargin you have ever found?
If you like you can respond on my Blushing Bee By Me blog
Here is the link to respond to on my blog Saving with Sara
http://savingwithsara.blogspot.com/2013/06/thrift-shops-thrifty-trendz-thrift-shop.html 

http://blushingbeebyme.blogspot.com/2013/06/thrift-stores.html

No comments:

Post a Comment