Saturday, January 12, 2013

My Primitive Décor (Fireplace)

005

 

I picked this up at a local craft show. I had switched it to various places in my home but the last one was on the fireplace.

It says-

Here let us live life at it’s best. Here may your heart find comfort and rest.

On the other side of the fireplace I had my magazine holder that I bought at a country craft show.

 

052

 

We just sold our home that is in the photos. For now we have moved in with my mom. Our home we were going to purchase did not pass inspection. I am excited that in 3-4 months we will be moving into our new home and I will be able to decorate once again. My country curtains featured here had to stay with our old home so I am in search of new ones. I think I may have found something I like.

 

How do you decorate? What is your style?

http://blushingbeebyme.blogspot.com/2013/01/my-primitive-decor-fireplace.html

strtwgdiv_thumb[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment