DIY project complements Jodeze Gifts N More E- Bay Store
HOW TO MAKE A COFFEE TABLE OUT OF WINE CRATES
As we all know, a new coffee table is quite expensive, so today will show a solution that with a little skill and creativity you can do it yourself. There are several options for materials, but depending on the table size, you can choose pallets or wine crates. If you choose wine crates follow the steps below … and belive me you can create a very atractive coffee table …
What you will need:
4 Wooden Crates
2 1x2x6 planks of recycled pallet
4 Caster Wheels
Stain or Paint your choice
How to make it:
1. Stain or paint the crates and let them dry.
2. Create a frame with planks, bringing them together with nails, as in the photo. Secure the cross in the middle to the frame using L brackets. This will be the base of your table.
3. Arrange the crates and nail them to the frame. Don’t worry about the hole in the middle. We’ll take care of it in the next step.
4. Measure the dimensions of the hole, cut two pieces from the planks to fit and screw into place on the sides and bottom.
5. Flip the construction upside down and screw a wheel at each corner.
This post is thanks to My Honeys Place