Saturday, June 28, 2014

DIY Primitive Decor For My Kitchen Table


Earlier in the year I had seen a company selling caddies for flowers for around $50.00 I was able to find the set of jars in the holder for $19.99 at Hobby Lobby. They were on sale for 1/2 off so it was only around $10 plus tax. The others I has seen had berries and other things in them. I love these burlap flowers that I also found at Hobby Lobby. They were not on sale and they were each $2.79. I purchased 6 of them. They had long stems so I folded them over. I have been leaving this on display on my kitchen table. I may mix it up over time and put other things in the jars. I may even use real flowers.

http://blushingbeebyme.blogspot.com/2014/06/diy-primitive-decor-for-my-kithen-table.html




No comments:

Post a Comment