Monday, June 30, 2014

My New Bistro Set


Let me tell you I have always loved Tractor Supply. I stopped in yesterday and saw this adorable 3 piece bistro set. It had been $149.99 earlier in the year and was on sale for $99.99. If you had seen my front porch in the past I had a cheap bench. My son Dave was able to assemble everything in about 30 minutes. I love the barnstars! It is very sturdy. We get lots of high wind in our area so I will not need to worry about anything blowing over. I love the rustic/primitive look it ties in with my look.


For our porch it is the perfect size  not too big not too small.


This is the stool and bottom of the table close up.


This is the top of the table.


Hard to see it on the porch from the front.


I am so excited that I have a new place to sit and enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment