Saturday, July 28, 2012

The View From Our Kitchen

012

 

When we moved into our home we had a large field of 20 acres behind us. (it is not ours it is owned by a company that will not be building on it) I was worried about putting blinds up or something covering the back sliding door….well we have now been here 8 years and I never did put anything up! I love sitting at the kitchen table or outside and seeing the wildlife.  In summer they let the field grow long…it has some wildflowers and then once a few days a year they come to bail the hay. I love the fact that we have the field behind us and a retention pond next to us so very few neighbors. My son can shoot his bb gun and both kids have bow and arrows. Even though we are in town it is just a little taste of the country that I miss.

What do you love most about your home or where you live?

http://blushingbeebyme.blogspot.com/2012/07/the-view-from-our-kitchen.html

strtwgdiv_thumb[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment